Accident Checklist – What To Do After an Auto Accident
Tips from our Pascagoula Personal Injury Attorney Team
Have you been involved in a motor vehicle accident? Follow the below checklist:
- Remain at crash scene
- Check on the condition of any people involved in the crash
- Call law enforcement officials (police)
- Exchange information with other driver(s)
- Get contact information from witnesses
- Inform your insurance company
- Get appropriate medical treatment, and note the details
- Take photographs of vehicle damage and injuries
Consider giving us a call today! No cost case evaluation.
*When someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle collision, the accident victim and family members are saddled with medical bills, lost income, and other expenses. It is important to get legal help to assist the accident victim in recovery, or where the accident is fatal, to assist the family members to get fully compensated for their losses.